Ms. Surabhi Verma
FPM (NITIE, Mumbai)- Pursuing, M.Tech (IIT (ISM), Dhanbad), B.Tech (RGPV, Bhopal)
Email ID: Surbhi.Verma@nmims.edu
Information Technology for Management
Essentials of IT
Big Data Analytics; Business Analytics; Business Intelligence; Cloud Computing; Disruptive Technologies
Service to the University
Faculty In Charge of BBA, Chairman of Anti-Ragging Committee
‘’Adoption of Big data analytics in Indian firms’’
- Verma, S., & Bhattacharyya, S. S. (2017). Perceived strategic value-based adoption of Big Data Analytics in emerging economy: A qualitative approach for Indian firms. Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 30(3), 354-382.
- Verma, S., & Bhattacharyya, S. S. (2016). Micro-foundation strategies of IOT, BDA, Cloud Computing: Do they really matter in bottom of pyramid?. Strategic Direction, 32(8), 36-38.
- Verma, S. (2018). Mapping the Intellectual Structure of the Big Data Research in the IS Discipline: A Citation/Co-Citation Analysis. Information Resources Management Journal (IRMJ), 31(1), 21-52.
- Verma, S. (2017). THE ADOPTION OF BIG DATA SERVICES BY MANUFACTURING FIRMS: AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION IN INDIA. JISTEM-Journal of Information Systems and Technology Management, 14(1), 39-68.
- Verma, S. (2017). Big Data and Advance Analytics: Architecture, Techniques, Applications, and Challenges. International Journal of Business Analytics (IJBAN), 4(4), 21-47.
- Verma, S., & Bhattacharyya, S. S. (2017). Drivers and Inhibitors of Big Data as a Service Adoption in India. Emerging Economy Studies, 2394901517696606.
- An extension of the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) in the Big Data Analytics (BDA) system implementation environment, Information Processing and Management, (Accepted)
- Bhattacharyya S.S., Verma. S, Kumar S., and Verma S., “Impact of strategic orientation, capabilities on business performance of new ventures in India”, 77th Academy of Management Conference, 4-8 August, 2017, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Verma, S., and Bhattacharyya, S.S., “The adoption of Big Data Services by Manufacturing firms: An empirical investigation in India.”, 76th Academy of Management Conference, 5-9 August, 2016, Anaheim, California, USA.
- Verma, S., and Bhattacharyya, S.S., “An extension of the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) in the Big Data Analytics (BDA) system implementation environment”, 11th International Forum on Knowledge Asset Dynamics on the theme of: Towards a New Architecture of Knowledge: Big Data, Culture and Creativity to be held in Dresden, Germany from 15 to 17 June 201.
- Madakam S., and Verma S., (December, 2016), “Big Data Analytics -360 Degree View”, XX Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management.
- Verma, S., and Bhattacharyya, S.S., “Exploring the Big Data Analytics Imperative: Value Creation versus Value Capture”, 4th IIMA International Conference on Advanced Data Analysis, Business Analytics and Intelligence 22 Febuary, 2015.
- Verma, S., and Bhattacharyya, S.S., “Customer Relationship Management in the Era of Big Data Analytics”, International Conference on Contemporary Thinking in Marketing: Big Data Analytics for Marketing, jointly organized by S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research and Michigan State University: Board College of Business Analytics.
- Verma, S., and Bhattacharyya, S.S., “Exploring the Determinants of Strategic Value and Adoption of Big Data Analytics in Firms”, NITIE POMS International Conference 2014; Manufacturing Excellence: Imperative for Emerging Economies, jointly organised by National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) and Production and Operation Management Society (POMS).